Hey folks,
After some trial on cm and going back and flashing a bit back and forth I'm experiencing bad signal reception. I think I might have a not ideal modem.
How do I determine which version I may flash? All those versions are a bit confusing. boh or coi all with different numbers. Will all of them work?
And what's up with those csc numbers?
My phone is a n910f trltexx currently Rom is stock 5.1.1 COI1.
Baseband is COH4
Bootloader and PDA are COI1
CSC version is COH5
I'm on German vodafone. Which versions of modem and radio would I be able to flash without harming my device???
Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
After some trial on cm and going back and flashing a bit back and forth I'm experiencing bad signal reception. I think I might have a not ideal modem.
How do I determine which version I may flash? All those versions are a bit confusing. boh or coi all with different numbers. Will all of them work?
And what's up with those csc numbers?
My phone is a n910f trltexx currently Rom is stock 5.1.1 COI1.
Baseband is COH4
Bootloader and PDA are COI1
CSC version is COH5
I'm on German vodafone. Which versions of modem and radio would I be able to flash without harming my device???
Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
No comments:
Post a Comment