Hi
Odd problem.
When i tap on the screen of my rather new P8 it sounds a bit hollow.
I think the touchscreen is not as attached as it was from new, if i push the screen with both thumbs and "massage" the screen the sound goes away but returns. (And it has just recently started and i am a bit worried it will get worse)
Anyone else had trouble with this. I believe the touch screen has somehow come loose.
PS. It's not like it's about to fall out of the phone and i cannot feel it sitting any higher in the case but there is a distinct knocking sound when i for example type in a number to call.
Odd problem.
When i tap on the screen of my rather new P8 it sounds a bit hollow.
I think the touchscreen is not as attached as it was from new, if i push the screen with both thumbs and "massage" the screen the sound goes away but returns. (And it has just recently started and i am a bit worried it will get worse)
Anyone else had trouble with this. I believe the touch screen has somehow come loose.
PS. It's not like it's about to fall out of the phone and i cannot feel it sitting any higher in the case but there is a distinct knocking sound when i for example type in a number to call.
No comments:
Post a Comment