Hi there.
I today factory reset my nexus 9 amd turned on USB debugging and checked the unlock oem setting . I then restarted the device with nexus root tool, to unlock the boot, and now the screen is black as if it's off. Except it's not off as when I plug and unplug from laptop it's detecting the tablet but says it's a APX device with the yellow explanation mark.
How can I get it to turn back on so I can root the device?
Many thanks
Jon
I today factory reset my nexus 9 amd turned on USB debugging and checked the unlock oem setting . I then restarted the device with nexus root tool, to unlock the boot, and now the screen is black as if it's off. Except it's not off as when I plug and unplug from laptop it's detecting the tablet but says it's a APX device with the yellow explanation mark.
How can I get it to turn back on so I can root the device?
Many thanks
Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment