I thought I'd share as they finally got delivered. Still says it will be delivered on the 13TH of next month...
Orzly® Multi-Colour Value Pack of USB 2.0 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cables (1M) for use with OnePlus 2, Nokia N1 Tablet, Lenovo Zuk Z1, and Other Type-C Supported Smartphones & Tablets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013RMG5WY/
They are USB 2.0, but I know I'll need some spare cables at home, in the car and at work.
The cables are much nicer than I thought it would be for this price. They actually are a beautiful color with a clear surrounding on them as you can see in the pictures. The end all have this really nice speckled metallic appearance. The connectors look like they're pretty well made and nothing feels cheap. I will say the cables themselves are a little floppier that I was expecting but I've noticed this from flat cables a lot more.
Only cost me for the 4 cables. Let me know if you guys have any questions, I'll answer what I can.





Orzly® Multi-Colour Value Pack of USB 2.0 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cables (1M) for use with OnePlus 2, Nokia N1 Tablet, Lenovo Zuk Z1, and Other Type-C Supported Smartphones & Tablets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013RMG5WY/
They are USB 2.0, but I know I'll need some spare cables at home, in the car and at work.
The cables are much nicer than I thought it would be for this price. They actually are a beautiful color with a clear surrounding on them as you can see in the pictures. The end all have this really nice speckled metallic appearance. The connectors look like they're pretty well made and nothing feels cheap. I will say the cables themselves are a little floppier that I was expecting but I've noticed this from flat cables a lot more.
Only cost me for the 4 cables. Let me know if you guys have any questions, I'll answer what I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment