I've tried to search for an answer but i can't seem to find more info on the subject... Corect me if i'm wrong but if I understand it correctly, coalescing makes is so that the wake timers of the greenified apps synchronize (maybe other apps too?). They wake up at the same time, thus keeping the phone awake a shorter period.
I can see how this can save battery but won't it hog available RAM instead? I'm concerned since i have a Galaxy S6 with piss poor RAM-management and kills off apps as soon as ram-usage hits about 80%, which is pretty much all the time.
I can see how this can save battery but won't it hog available RAM instead? I'm concerned since i have a Galaxy S6 with piss poor RAM-management and kills off apps as soon as ram-usage hits about 80%, which is pretty much all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment