Sunday, 18 October 2015

[ROM][6.0]Cyanogenmod 13



Hey there, I'm running Cyanogenmod 13 Android 6.0 on my Moto G 2014 LTE Thea. The is rom based on the titan version of it. I only changed some lines in the updater script so that it works on our devices. That's the reason why 4G doesn't work. I don't know if this thread belongs to development section because it's basically aa titan rom with little changes.

What's working :
Boots
WiFi
RIL (Mobile Data, Calls, SMS)
GPS
Bluetooth
Audio
Microphone
Video Playback
LED

What's not working:
Camera
Flashlight
Selecting an other language than english will cause a bootloop
Stockbrowser can't download files
Stockfilemanger doesn't work
Probably root

Requirements :
You have to flash TWRP for Titan on your device because the rom is based on titan.
TWRP Titan Link : https://dl.twrp.me/titan/

Download :
Rom : https://mega.nz/#!S9QSEIoJ!sbcKDxtzA...su2z3c3jNv8QhM

Gapps (You have to use these !) : https://mega.nz/#!2hZwHZwD!vDskJwi7w...2jSevOShiRH1KU

All rights are going to cyanogenmod and Google for making this rom.
And luk??? (sorry I don't know your name) for making the titan rom.
I'm not responsible for dead phones, dead sdcards or anything else.
I'm gonna edit this thread tomorrow. I wrote this on my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment