The MAC on the Wireless Chipset is generic to Amazon Technologies - I'm guessing some other manufacture makes them for Amazon. My ADB Shell has corrupted on Linux and I can't ADB into my Fire at the moment. I've run a terminal on the Fire but as we do not have root yet I am unable to run any decent commands.
I have also tried getprop within the Terminal window and it does not display the chipset information.
Can someone open an ADB shell to their Fire 7 and run the following please?
lspci
This should give us an indication as to the name and/or manufacture of the wireless chipset.
I want to find out the chipset manufacture to establish if it will support monitor mode once the tablet has been rooted.
I have also tried getprop within the Terminal window and it does not display the chipset information.
Can someone open an ADB shell to their Fire 7 and run the following please?
lspci
This should give us an indication as to the name and/or manufacture of the wireless chipset.
I want to find out the chipset manufacture to establish if it will support monitor mode once the tablet has been rooted.
No comments:
Post a Comment