Sunday, 4 October 2015

zenfone 2e issues please I need help



Ok, I have a recently rooted zenfone 2e and I noticed that the battery wasn't doing so well. So I downloaded an app that cleared the systems battery file and then I charged my phone to 100 percent, now the battery life is even worse I'm losing like 5 percent every 10 minutes. And I'm having really bad WiFi problems. It will load part of a page or app, but then It just loads forever. It took me 4 tried to even get to where I can post this. I don't want to ruin my phone I just got it and can't afford another. Please help. My battery status says I only have 3 hours left as of a few minutes ago, I was at 92 percent. Please help me! I'd post a screenshot but I'm not sure how.



No comments:

Post a Comment