Hello everyone,
Phone: Prestigio PAP 4500 Duo.
I'm getting crazy a little. Lost almost two days for this.
My girlfriend's phone just stopped working 2 days ago, stuck at bootloop. I somehow managed to get some stock Sp Flash tool flashable ROM from russian site and brought phone back to life. But in process I had to do Format (with keep Bootloader only option) and deleted my NVRAM.
I did then manage to restore my IMEI by making MP0B_001 file with my IMEI numbers and moving it to /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001.
So, My IMEI's are now succesfully stored to NVRAM but I still cannot connect to network.
I would use some help.
Thanks all! Cheers,
Bruno.
Phone: Prestigio PAP 4500 Duo.
I'm getting crazy a little. Lost almost two days for this.
My girlfriend's phone just stopped working 2 days ago, stuck at bootloop. I somehow managed to get some stock Sp Flash tool flashable ROM from russian site and brought phone back to life. But in process I had to do Format (with keep Bootloader only option) and deleted my NVRAM.
I did then manage to restore my IMEI by making MP0B_001 file with my IMEI numbers and moving it to /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001.
So, My IMEI's are now succesfully stored to NVRAM but I still cannot connect to network.
I would use some help.
Thanks all! Cheers,
Bruno.
No comments:
Post a Comment