A few days ago, I was changing the capacitive buttons backlight to always off when all of the sudden the buttons went unresponsive. They were still lit up for a little bit, but eventually they just stopped. I didn't do anything to the screen, other than installing a glass screen protector the day before. I've tried a factory reset, re-flashing oc3 and just today I reflashed nb1. I don't think any apps were causing this cause I booted into safe mode numerous times and it still wasn't working. I did however have to replace the usb charging board in early august because I had some minor water damage and it wouldn't charge, but it's worked fine untill now. On an unrelated note, I can not get it to boot into recovery mode, and whenever i restart it it shows the samsung custom screen but in the top right corner it says Recovery booting...
No comments:
Post a Comment