Sunday, 4 October 2015

Downloaded small apps don't work on the 1.232 fw



Days ago I updated my Z2 from the 1.200 fw to 1.232. At first I just cleared cache and dalvik cache, and didn't clear data. That made something wrong with my phonebook, so I did a factory reset and flashed again. This time my phonebook is OK but those small apps, Mirror, Currency, and Units, downloaded from Google Play Store and made by Sony, don't work. They just don't show up when I tap their icons. I found that some people commented on Google Play Store that they didn't work on their phones, too, but most comments are about old versions. However, those stock small apps work well. I flashed Z5 small apps and framework, and they worked on my Z2 on the 1.200 fw. Is there anyone who has the same problem as me? How can I solve it? Thx.



No comments:

Post a Comment