Well, it just doesn't boot, keys combinations doesn't work anymore and my computer only recognizes the phone if I connect it without the battery plugged ( disassembled ), then the LED turns on green and nothing else happens.
I downgraded to the ICS Version of the device and worked perfectly fine, I used it for about 2 months, but when I noticed the lack of functionality compared to 4.4.1 KitKat I decided to upgrade it via OTA. I downloaded the JB Rom version via OTA to prepare my device again for KitKat, "Install Now", but when the flashing process ended it never turned on again, I almost tried everything without finding a solution. But, when I was trying to do something by my self I noticed something; I can't access to the phone with the battery plugged, but when I remove the battery from the connector and plug it into my PC the LED turns on green and the computer detects that there's a device plugged in without showing any dialog box of which devices is.
If there's any help I would appreciate it. Thanks
I downgraded to the ICS Version of the device and worked perfectly fine, I used it for about 2 months, but when I noticed the lack of functionality compared to 4.4.1 KitKat I decided to upgrade it via OTA. I downloaded the JB Rom version via OTA to prepare my device again for KitKat, "Install Now", but when the flashing process ended it never turned on again, I almost tried everything without finding a solution. But, when I was trying to do something by my self I noticed something; I can't access to the phone with the battery plugged, but when I remove the battery from the connector and plug it into my PC the LED turns on green and the computer detects that there's a device plugged in without showing any dialog box of which devices is.
If there's any help I would appreciate it. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment