Sunday, 18 October 2015

Galaxy S6 Stock Camera Shutter speed ?



Greetings.
After going crazy looking for a phone to replace my Nexus 5 and not finding one that ticks all the boxes, I'm planning on getting a Galaxy S6. I'm not a fan of Touchwiz, but overall it seems to be the phone that best suits me. (Size, great camera, fast performance)
However today I was trying out a couple Samsung phones at a Sammie counter and I noticed the Galaxy S6 edge+ has shutter speed control on Pro mode. While the regular S6 (the one I'm interested in) doesn't.
Aren't the cameras the same on both models?
A friend who works at Samsung (marketing department) said he's pretty sure the regular S6 has shutter speed control on Pro mode.
I can't seem to find information on it o.o
So how is it? Does it have it now because of some software update? If not, is it in Samsung plans to bring it soon?
On a different note, is there anything terrible bad about the S6 I should be aware of before buying it? Random and formed opinions on the phone seem to be pretty good, but I wonder...

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment