Does anyone know an updated link to download a custom recovery or even unroot my VS980 Verizon LG G2 ( Current Version 26A KitKat and need to update to 39A Lollipop) ... Yes, I am rooted and have been for the past year or more and no problems until the microphone stopped working randomly on all phone calls or google voice search a few weeks ago unless on speaker or bluetooth ... I myself and the verizon technician i spoke with believe it is a software issue being the actual mic works on speakerphone still in phone calls verses a faulty component in the device itself ... i am replacing the component regardless in a few days which includes charging port, mic, and 1/8 acc port ... I am just simply trying to either push the update without losing data or unroot without losing data just so I can OTA update to see if it is a software issue even though I am still replacing the components.... ALL of my data is backed up to verizon cloud but the reason i DONT want to lose data is because of an MP3 download app or APK for the app is NOT available anymore, ANYWHERE and is fully functional on my phone with all 6 search engines .... I am a trance/techno DJ for a label in Europe here in United States and this application has no availabilty that I can find on desktop and has been removed from android market a while ago .... yet it still functions perfectly on my G2 ... I realize I am having multiple issues here and If there is some information or similar experiences that anyone has had and can share a solution then I will be very appreciative and will pay tip for services if it works ...
Sincerely,
ObZTiKaL
Sincerely,
ObZTiKaL
No comments:
Post a Comment