When I used to connect to the modem as regular way (just the cable to connect to modem and other pc using wireless to connect to modem) both the pc could recognizes in same network and I could play LAN games normally.
Now I just use the phone in usb tethering to connect to the modem and noone see other in same network whatever I settup manually inside windows and now noone game find the LAN server.
I seached in find that is a problem with IPs in android, I have an android 2.3 rooted and other 5.1 non rooted, I tried Port Forwarder but dont know how to settup this, tried this http://android.stackexchange.com/que...-pc-lan-gaming using ip route in my roted phone but the codes did not work. I dont know what to do right now, just only need that Left4Dead find the server as lan game and if I make windows find other in same network im sure that will work :good:
-both of OS are Windows 7
Now I just use the phone in usb tethering to connect to the modem and noone see other in same network whatever I settup manually inside windows and now noone game find the LAN server.
I seached in find that is a problem with IPs in android, I have an android 2.3 rooted and other 5.1 non rooted, I tried Port Forwarder but dont know how to settup this, tried this http://android.stackexchange.com/que...-pc-lan-gaming using ip route in my roted phone but the codes did not work. I dont know what to do right now, just only need that Left4Dead find the server as lan game and if I make windows find other in same network im sure that will work :good:
-both of OS are Windows 7
No comments:
Post a Comment