Hello everyone. I have a question about mobile application ads.
I have a local social networking kind of app that has banner ads on every page, and a interstitial (full screen) ad that shows up when you first open the app. Say I have 1000 unique users daily, and every user sees the interstitial ad + at least 3 banner ads.
1) Can an estimation be made on the revenue per day based on that data?
2) Do I get paid for every impression on every single page? Say 1 user opens the app, sees the interstitial ad, then opens 3 pages. Does it mean that I get 1+3 impressions for that user?
3) Same question for clicks. Say 1 user clicks an ad, then closes the pop up (or whatever the ad opens up) and then clicks it again. Does it count as 2 clicks? Or say the same user clicks on an ad, closes it, changes the page and clicks on another ad on a different page. What's the logic behind it?
Would super appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
PS: I have searched various forums for the answer, got few ideas but since I'm not experienced on any kind of ad related stuff, I felt like a dummy. I definitely need an in-depth help that focuses on my certain situation, not a general answer, if possible of course.
I have a local social networking kind of app that has banner ads on every page, and a interstitial (full screen) ad that shows up when you first open the app. Say I have 1000 unique users daily, and every user sees the interstitial ad + at least 3 banner ads.
1) Can an estimation be made on the revenue per day based on that data?
2) Do I get paid for every impression on every single page? Say 1 user opens the app, sees the interstitial ad, then opens 3 pages. Does it mean that I get 1+3 impressions for that user?
3) Same question for clicks. Say 1 user clicks an ad, then closes the pop up (or whatever the ad opens up) and then clicks it again. Does it count as 2 clicks? Or say the same user clicks on an ad, closes it, changes the page and clicks on another ad on a different page. What's the logic behind it?
Would super appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
PS: I have searched various forums for the answer, got few ideas but since I'm not experienced on any kind of ad related stuff, I felt like a dummy. I definitely need an in-depth help that focuses on my certain situation, not a general answer, if possible of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment