Wednesday 30 September 2015

Any Good Nexus 7 Alternatives?



I have had my nexus 7 2013 since release, and I have been through 3 aftermarket screens as well as the OEM screen (none of which I even broke) and this silly tablet has set me back 400$ in screens. I think it is time to sell this thing and get a better 7in tablet. The problem is that I cannot seem to find a good alternative.

I REALLY need modding support such as an unlockable bootloader and plentiful roms (something I adore the nexus devices for) and I want a 1080p or higher screen with a good CPU. I cannot spend any more than 100-150 bucks plus whatever I can get for my existing 32GB tablet. The screen has a crack right on the edge of it, and it usually still works.

I am at a loss though as to what else I can do. I was hoping to buy one off of ebay that didnt power on or had a broken USB port, ect. but I had no luck. I am certainly willing to buy used.



No comments:

Post a Comment