Wednesday 30 September 2015

Recurrent partition errors and freezing



I updated my s4 to the lollipop goh1 update through Odin. All went well. Used it for about a day when all of a sudden the screen stopped responding and went blank. In this state it is identified by the computer as qhusb dload. When I pull the battery and restart it starts fine and boot alright but after about 2 minutes of use (or less) it freezes again. I reflashed the rom(l720sptgoh1) through Odin and still gave me same problem,flashed it with pit file numerous time etc. Upon each flash when it boots to stock recovery to complete, it shows cache wipe failed. I installed philz recovery to try to wipe cache and it was successful however now system won't boot at all,stuck on glowing Samsung with blue blinking led. I've tried installing cm12 and recovery cannot mount system data and cache partitions. I then reflash through odin retry and get the same results. Could it be hardware? Please help. I'm desperate



No comments:

Post a Comment