Wednesday 30 September 2015

S3 I9305T ROM Update enquiry



Hello, I have an S3 I9305T for my brother and I'm looking to upgrade it to 4.4.4. The I9305T does not have a 4.4.4 build so I have downloaded the New Zealand I9305 build as it is the closest country of all the options and I am wondering if this will give us any issues being that we are on Vodafone in Australia. From what I have read there is a 4G band difference between the two devices, is this okay? Also the hardware differences have not been made clear between the two devices and if they will bring any complication to using alternate ROM's from other device variants. My final question is if I will be able to downgrade from the official 4.4.4 New Zealand ROM back to the current 4.3 Vodafone Australian ROM without bricking the device and how to do this safely to prevent any cross-version errors between data, keeping in mind that this device is not rooted.

Thank you very much for your time, it is much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment