Wednesday 30 September 2015

Is my Galaxy S3 I747 a hard brick now?



So after trying to unroot and stock my phone, I messed up using this method: http://www.androidrootz.com/2012/10/...s3-no.html?m=1 / So my S3 did unroot and stock it, but the thing about that is, it stocked it all the way back to android version 4.0.4. I try to update it myself cause I'm too stupid and caught up in what I was doing to remember the part where carriers actually give out updates from time to time, so after some time trying to manually update it, using the volume down + home method, going to the reboot / Wipe cache / Wipe Dalvik cache - Data / etc, I chose all 4 options, once choosing reboot phone, that is when the phone seem gone. Trying to reboot, the phone was stuck at the SAMSUNG logo with the LED light changing colors, the battery slowly but surely getting hotter. Trying a few more times to boot it, I've come to the same conclusion.
So... is it repairable, or nah?



No comments:

Post a Comment