Wednesday 30 September 2015

Super weird issue with my Note 5



Hey guys I have a super weird issue. The last couple of days my Note 5 has been giving me a notification stating "Activation Incomplete". I called Verizon and they said it could be a fault SIM card so I replaced it and it happened again. It usually goes away after a reboot but I shouldn't have to be rebooting the phone all the time because of this notification. Any one else get a similar problem?

Also, I have a weird issue now in which my Action Memo app won't actually open up a memo when I use the S-Pen Air Command. In the air command window all of the other functions work but not Action memo. Once again, a restart sometimes fixes it. Then, I noticed that the S-Pen button to open up air command sometimes doesn't work and won't open the Air Command window. I have no idea how these issues emerged. It just started a few days ago.

Any/all advice and suggestions help. Thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment