Wednesday 30 September 2015

I Just Cant do anything to my Note 3 n900w8, WHY?



let me start by saying I've read almost all your threads only reason im actually bothering is because I'm really feeling like smashing my phone to bits .... that's how frustrating this has been. my phone was rooted and custom ROM till about 4 weeks ago, when Tmobile told me the IMEI on my phone was reported as stolen ... i grabbed my box as my phone i have since it was new and compared the IMEI ... to my surprise IMEI on box and on Phone chasis was not same as the one inside phone .... my phone was unblocked by a local unblocking service here in PR so i went to them and surely they took my phone and lent me another one while it was getting fixed ... "IMEI" was being changed again and it wasn't the one on the box either ... the gave me lame excuse about my IMEI .... they kept my note 3 for a week almost 2 after i got it back my note 3 said it was rooted but i couldn't use any apps for rooted phones as it would say i didn't have root access ... as i no longer trust these people i went on and tried fixing the issue myself ... and here's the thing i have tried absolutely everything cf auto root tar from download mode and even thru odin all versions of odin and using the sm-n900w8 cf auto root and the right roms "different one's to see if it was the rom's or the phone" i am about to give up i simply cannot root my phone so that i can install a modified rom ... thought of contacting you guys ... as my last resort ... i am so sorry to bother i know you guys are very busy ... but if you guys cant help i will have to settle for just a regular note 3 and that sucks... i have picture of absolutely everything i have tried and the outcome and the errors i have gotten and all in pics if needed...
Please pardon me for asking for a little help i really thought i could done this i guess i am not as savvy as i have thought...

Thanx in advanced Emilio Pinella



No comments:

Post a Comment