Wednesday 30 September 2015

[?] Radio/Modem Downgrade



Hello!

I am currently rooted and running the latest COI5 firmware. My signal quality has greatly reduced since upgrading to this firmware. I have attempted to Odin the BOH6 modem/radio file. Once doing so, I get an X on the signal, and baseband version shows "unknown." I then Odin the COI5 modem and I have service back, crappy service, but service never the less. When I have BOH6, I would have LTE, now I have H+. With BOH6 I would have H+ in some areas, now I have EDGE.

Anyone have a suggestion on how I can get back to BOH6 and/or how I can make my service better?

I was trying to play Madden and I keep getting kicked for not having a network connection when it fluctuates from LTE to H+ to UMTS to EDGE.

Thanks!
Tee Jay



No comments:

Post a Comment