Wednesday 30 September 2015

Dual sim Discussion



Hopefully some google techs come by this post. As you guys have noticed the dual sim phone trend is growing. The convenience of not having to carry 2 phones is very helpful. For the ones who have to carry personal and business phones this thread is for us.

I was really hoping they released this with dual Sims. Currently I have a Oneplus One as a main line and I need to get a second phone asap. I'm hoping there could be some sort of mod we can do to change the Huawei to dual sim. Huawei has a lot of dual sim phones so I'm assuming the hardware comes already pre-wired for it.

I'm hoping to find do a way not to have to carry. Y Oneplus One and a Nexus 6P. Both phones are pretty hefty to carry especially in a suit. I understand the phone is not released yet but let's get the ball rolling.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk



No comments:

Post a Comment