Wednesday 30 September 2015

Media Playback Issues...I think



So a few days ago something very weird happened to my phone. I opened up YouTube to listen to some music while on the bus and got a weird error saying "There was a problem playing, tap to try again". So I tapped and the same error came up. I gave up and went to my Google play music app and found that no music will play. Later I went on Baconreader, Snapchat, and Facebook where I can't watch videos and can't take videos on Snapchat. I can take pictures on Snapchat but not videos. When I click on a story the story closed as if I quick tapped to skip the video. Also if anyone calls me I can't hear them talk, I'm not sure if they can hear me though. So far I tried updating my software which I have been avoiding for about a week, no solution. I tried clearing my entire cache, didn't fix it. I really really really don't want to restore my phone because I really hate doing that and having to deal with it. And so far Google hasnt been much help. Can anyone give any insight to what's happening here? Also, the phone is not rooted and no custom roms, stock.



No comments:

Post a Comment