Wednesday 30 September 2015

To all people who has the memory managment problem



My Moto G 2014 xt1068 did not perform well for a long time. I tried editing the lmk values with just a little improvement, I also added ro.MAX_HIDDEN_APPS to Build.prop with a value of 16. But with this, the phone tends to work ok until RAM gets full. Then it hangs for a lot of time and the screen goes black. But yesterday, without almost any hope I went to Kernel Adiutor and lowered the Z-RAM to 0. And man, that was awesome. Now my Moto G is another phone. I'm almost sure it's not placebo, because now I can listen to music while I'm navigating on chrome and I have Facebook Messenger chat heads active, and before that was just not possible. So, if you want to give it a try, let me know if it worked for you and I hope I helped!

I'm on Minimal OS with the last update and no kernel added.



No comments:

Post a Comment