Wednesday 30 September 2015

ROM for S4 on Cricket prepaid



Hi,

I'm looking for a good rom that I can run on the cricket or straight talk S4 (I'm unsure of the specific model those are on those prepaid networks)

The following features are required:

1) tethering without having extra fee or carrier blocking
2)theme chooser based themes
3)can run an ad blocker
4)are easier to install like cm installer is or at least not so PC dependant becuase my most stable system is server 2012 and some software won't run on it and my laptop is windows 7 but it's slow. I need an install process that won't brick the phone, as I am low on cash to be replacing it.... I just got enough saved for the phone and service itself and would be royally screwed if it were bricked.... I don't have the luxury of getting a new one if it is bricked and prepaid carriers don't help you with anything you are on your own.
5)has working NFC and LTE

service area is 26101 zip code



No comments:

Post a Comment